Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I Apologize and Ask Forgiveness To My Readers

I ask forgiveness of my Lord for writing something that I know but wrote the wrong thing. I apologize to my readers, especially Jewish readers, for misquoting their bible as the Koran when it is the Holy Torah. I ask forgiveness from each of you.

There is no excuse for what I did. I erred in my writing of something that means a lot to me -- Why am I not Jewish where I can be more "like Christ" then be a Christian where I labor to be more "Christlike".

Lord, please forgive me for speaking from my heart instead of my soul. Forgive me for mixing up religions by letting evil steer the way of my words. Lord, guide my words with your words when I write. Stop the distractions from happening when I write what you show me. Please put forgiveness in the heart of those I have hurt. In Jesus name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment